Monday, January 28, 2013

Yard Sale!





Over at Fine Linen and Purple, a community wide yard sale is being hosted! I thought I'd have a lot more to sell, but I'm having that "but what if I lose weight!?" dilemma now that I'm back on Weight Watchers. Really, I should sell it all because then I'm guaranteed to lose weight ;). But anyway, here's a few goodies from my closet! Price does not include shipping, but if you give me your zipcode I can tell you how much shipping will cost... hopefully around $2-3 per item. If you order more than one item, you'll get a discount. I use Paypal for payment. If the item is still available in a couple days, feel free to haggle the price! Email me at buttercup419@gmail.com if there is an item you want. I will try to keep this as updated as possible and take things down when and if they sell.

St. John's Bay size L; this is one of my favorite shirts EVER but it hasn't fit in quite a while.
$5

Cato size XL; this shirt fits but I just never could get into the ruffly material.\
$3

Liz Claiborne size petite M. Petite? What was I thinking!? This used to be one of my favorite shirts because it is SO SOFT, but it no longer fits. The fabric shows a little wear, but only if you are looking closely at it. 
$3

Merona size M. I would say it fits like a roomy M. 
$4 (or 2/$6 with the below shirt)

Merona size M. Twin to the purple shirt; see price above.

St. John's Bay size L (red, not pink). I love the style, but should not be allowed to purchase stripes.
$4

Merona size L, but a roomy L. Comfy elastic waist and (on me) hits a little below the knee. Dresses suit my body shape better than skirts, but it's a nice, casual skirt.
$4

Hide your chillun! Adult eyes only! K, just kidding. This cute little nighty has never been worn, due to the size L being kind of a joke. It is more like a M... or maybe a not-super-endowed L. It's a cute, baby doll style and is soft with ruffly straps and a ruffled bottom. It is "Smart n Sexy" brand, which is an online retailer... it is not smart nor sexy for me to buy things like this online.
$4

Old Navy pj pants size L, cute little trim along the bottom.
$2

Same pants as above, different print. 
$2

Magenta purse. Can't find a tag to tell you the brand! 99% of my bags are Liz Claiborne but I don't think this one is....
$10




No comments:

Post a Comment