Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Five Favorites!


I'm procrastinating cleaning, so I thought I would participate :). I've only done this once before, but knowing me, I will repeat something from last time, and I'm entirely too lazy to go find the post to double check.



{1}
I love using this signature at the end of my posts. I'm not sure why, but it feels like the post isn't done until I add it. The problem is that I forget it more times than not!

{2}
This dishwasher soap is AMAZING. I use citric acid instead of kool-aid, fyi. I have been using it for a few weeks now and my dishes are very clean and they (so far) haven't been cloudy or built up any residue. It is soooo much cheaper than the store bought stuff!

{3}
This cupcake recipe is nomtastic. I made it for Easter cupcakes, and people raved about them! I will say that I had to go buy my first bag of all purpose flour in YEARS to make them, but it was worth it for a treat. I might try to make them with white whole wheat to test them out, but I certainly wasn't going to test them out on the in laws ;).

Photo source: see above link!

{4}
Homeowner's pride. So this is hard to describe, but I'm sure fellow homeowners will get it. I don't like yard work. I don't like sweating. I don't like swatting at bugs. I don't like my back hurting from bending over the gardens. But after we spent a few hours mowing, weed eating, planting flowers, strawberries, and tomatoes, and cleaning the pollen off the porch, I was on a high from the pride (or the pollen). It feels SO good to take care of our house! 

Our snap peas are growing!!!

{5}
Shaved kitty. Tell me this isn't an awesome mix of hilarious and scary!




Annnnd.... SCENE!  

2 comments:

  1. Totally with you on #4 - we have an understanding that the outside is the Hubbers' domain, #5 frightens me and amuses me at the same time. We have shorthair cats, so such a torture device wouldn't produce the same result. Poor kitty! What did he/she get into that shaving was the optimal choice? I can't imagine the groomer loved it either... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a way to put your signature into your post template so it is automatically in any post you have. Let me know if you want me to tell you how.

    ReplyDelete