Thursday, November 17, 2011

NFP!

I'm super excited! We just set up our intro session to the Creighton Model of NFP for December 3rd. Our instructor is in Wake Forest, which I'm a little bummed about because there is one in Raleigh, but apparently the Raleigh one wasn't accepting new clients. I love that Steven is completely supportive of us using NFP. I know a lot of guys would either be against it (fear of the unknown) or just not really care, figuring it's the woman's job to do whatever method of birth control she wants. He's going to help me chart every night so he won't ever have to ask about fertile/infertile times... because he will know since he is involved. Makes my heart happy! I am certainly not wishing a 5day weekend and Thanksgiving away, but I am so ready to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment