Saturday, December 21, 2013

29 Week Update!

How far along are you? 
29 weeks and 3 days


Total weight gain: 
Found out Thursday... 22 lbs. My doctor hasn't commented on my weight the entire time, but today told me to "slow down". Yikes!

How big is baby?:  
  Estimated at 2.5 lbs and 15 inches right now.

Maternity clothes: 
Oh yes! Got 2 new tops at a consignment store this week... grand total $11!

Stretch marks?:  
Not yet.

Sleep?: 
Decent this week. I've been falling back to sleep easier for the first time in months.

Best moment this week?:
On Saturday, we had our baby shower and had SO much fun with family and friends! Penny is super spoiled :). On Sunday, we spent most of the day in the car and the baby moved ALL DAY LONG. It was so much fun! Also, both my parents felt their grandbaby kick!



Movement?: 
After Sunday, the stinker has gotten so quiet! I'm feeling the head/hands but haven't gotten kicked in 3 days which is so weird. The doctor said that as baby grows, I may feel less kicks and more shifts/pressure since he or she will run out of room. 

Food cravings?:
I've been on a sweets kick, which is bad!

Food aversions?:
No peanut butter sandwiches.

Labor signs?: 
Thankfully not.

Belly button in or out?: 
Continues to disappear but still in.

What I miss: 
Sleeping on my tummy! I finally had to give in.

What I'm looking forward to: 
Seeing the baby again at 32 weeks. Starting the breastfeeding book I got at the library today.

What I'm not looking forward to: 
The 24 hour urine test.... ew. Thanks to my blood pressure being up again this week, I'm on a new med, doing the urine test, and have to go weekly from now on.

Gender:
Still unknown! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic-looking bump! So glad you had fun at your baby shower and that little Penny is staying nice and healthy in there. I love your updates and wouldn't mind seeing them more often...just sayin =) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete