Friday, March 4, 2016

38 Week Bumpdate

And here another almost 10 weeks has past since my last bumpdate! MOMMY FAIL! I love you little, Jellybean. We are so, so excited to meet you! I can't wait to see who you are, see your sweet face, and watch you and your sister together <3.

How far along: 38 weeks

Baby Size: At the 37w ultrasound you were an estimated 6 lbs 7 oz... only 2oz smaller than Felicity was when she was born a week later! 

Weight gain: I lost about 2 lbs when I was sick, and another 6 lbs the week after so I don't even know at this point! Maybe 20lbs? 

Maternity clothes: I find them less comfortable than my last pregnancy (but I find EVERYTHING less comfortable this time around). I'm mostly wearing one pair of jeans and the same 3 cotton shirts over and over again. 

Stretch marks: No new ones yet!!! I only got 2 with Felicity and already had them by this point, so I might just be in the clear. 
 
Sleep: Mostly the same, but I'm used to it. Although, when I wake up, while fairly frequent, I'm having an easier time getting back to sleep. 

Gender: It will be a surprise again!

Movement: Baby is still head down in my right hip and feet towards my left ribcage. I *think* the baby has moved down some because I've had less rib discomfort and way more pelvic discomfort. Baby moves a lot! And though s/he hiccups way less than Felicity, they are MUCH stronger!

Best moment this week: Felicity kind of got over the whole "tiny baby" thing but has taken a renewed interest, lifting my shirt to hug, kiss, and cuddle the baby. 

Looking forward to: Having baby on the outside!! :) 
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular but definitely experiencing some rough 3rd trimester nausea off and on.
 
Labor Signs: Not really. More braxton hicks but that's it.
 
What I miss: Feeling normal.  
 
Symptoms: Heartburn, insomnia, sporadic nausea, and general back and pubic bone discomfort.
 
Nursery: Still just the changing table in our room. We aren't going to get out the cosleeper for now because we're borrowing my sister's snuggle nest, so we'll see what we like better when the baby is actually here. The rock n play and swing are ready to go when we need it :).
 
Belly Button in or out? In but verrrrry shallow! 

Wedding rings on or off? On and currently won't come off...

Mood: It varies so much. I've been a weepy mess some and super happy some. The more energetic I feel, the better my mood is and of course the more achy and tired I am, the crabbier and more sensitive I am. 

From a week ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment