Sunday, October 18, 2015

18 Week Bumpdate



How far along: 18 weeks as of Friday 

Baby Size: Over 5 inches! 

Weight gain: Ugh. 10 lbs at the last doctor visit, where he reminded me I should probably only gain 15. Yeah, unless this baby is only going to be like 3 lbs that's not happening. I had no sweet tooth with Felicity and such a sweet tooth with this one, but I'm trying to reign it in. Sort of.

Maternity clothes: I've been in maternity pants since about 11 weeks but I'm just starting to add in some maternity shirts, though I still have a few regular ones that work well.

Stretch marks: No new ones yet. 
 
Sleep: The pregnancy insomnia has hit! It's pretty much like last time- I'm up for about an hour in the middle of the night (usually 2-3 or 3-4). Luckily not every night, though! 

Gender: It will be a surprise again!

Movement: Started feeling movement on October 6th at 16.5 weeks. Thank God! It eases my anxiety so much. With Felicity, I was 17 weeks, I think, and only felt her once a week for the first few weeks. I've felt this baby at least once a day almost every day (except 2 in a row) for a week and a half now! Go baby! 

Best moment this week: Seeing Felicity love on my stomach without any prompting. This week she's been obsessed with the idea that the baby is playing with cars (lol!). She loves to lift my shirt and check my belly, then will kiss, hug, and offer her appy (paci) to the baby. It makes my heart so mushy.

Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound. Can't wait to see the little one again!
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: Still fighting nausea but it's at least slowed some.
 
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
 
What I miss: Right now nothing. I'm on a 2 week trial break from morning progesterone and I am so happy and feel so good! I've gotten tons of stuff done around the house and Felicity has her mom back. I almost feel like my old self! Hoping my numbers are decent enough that I can continue. Edit: I wrote this earlier in the week and never posted. Back on morning progesterone, womp womp.
 
Symptoms: Nausea, tiredness though that's much improved, heartburn, insomnia
 
Nursery: Sorry 2nd baby. You'll get a nursery when big sister moves rooms a few months after you're born ;).
 
Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: Steven says I'm more emotional. I guess so ;). 


No comments:

Post a Comment