Saturday, February 8, 2014

36 Week Update

You know it's been a busy week when I missed my 36 week (9 month!!!) update! 

How far along are you? 
36 weeks

Total weight gain: 
25 lbs. Gaining slowly here at the end, which I didn't expect, but also not complaining about.

How big is baby?:  
 Still no weight guestimate again from the ultrasound but the books/emails say between 6 and 6 1/4 lbs.

Maternity clothes: 
Nothing much has changed since last week with those. I grew out of one or two more shirts.

Stretch marks?:  
I might be up to a total of 3 really tiny/short ones. One of them might not be a stretch mark but it's a part of my belly that is hard to see on my own lol!

Sleep?: 
Horrible, awful sleep until Thursday night and then really good sleep (comparatively) Thursday and Friday night, so I feel like a new person!

Best moment this week?:
I had 2 work showers that were so sweet and a ton of fun. We also officially finished the nursery (I was just waiting on the changing pad) and got the car seat installed. SO REAL!

Cute hubby showing off his hard work. Getting it checked this weekend!

Movement?: 
Still very active and passing the kick count test in 5-10 minutes easily. Still kicking mommy in the ribs and wiggling hands down low. 

Food cravings?:
Protein! I ate soooo much beef dip at one of the work showers this week. Nom.

Food aversions?:
Didn't notice anything this week.

Labor signs?: 
Same Braxton Hicks as last week. 10% effaced.

Belly button in or out?: 
Basically flush at this point.

What I miss: 
Getting ready in the morning without having to take breaks lol.

What I'm looking forward to: 
Finishing out my last week of work and being able to knock out some things on my to do list!

What I'm not looking forward to: 
It's starting to hurt when I walk and I'm sure that will only intensify. But hey, if baby is moving down I'm ok with that!

Gender:
I DON'T KNOW BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!!






1 comment:

  1. HI Stacy! Congrats on your baby! So exciting! I wish you the best with the rest of your pregnancy and delivery! I stumbled upon your blog at the Catholic Bloggers Network list of blogs and since I read that you are in Raleigh, NC I thought I would stop in to say "Hi" Both my husband, Anthony, and I graduated from NC State and we live in Wilmington, NC now! So I always enjoy "meeting" other NC Catholic bloggers. If you get a chance if you aren't in labor :) stop by my blog and I would love to "see" you. :) Best wishes and God Bless you! Tracy blogging at "A Slice of Smith Life" :)

    ReplyDelete