Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 In Review: Felicity and Clare

Name: Felicity
Age: 2 years 10 months
Height: 36 inches
Weight: 35 lbs
Clothing Size: 3T

Favorite (Felicity is very resistant to the idea of choosing a favorite of anything, which I find sort of endearing, so I ended up answering these from my perspective so you didn't have to read "all of them!" 5 times in a row)
Food: peanut butter
Show: Paw Patrol
Activity: playing with mama
Book; any Berenstain bears
Friend: probably our 5 year old neighbor, Marshall (I actually did ask this one and she said "all my friends" followed by "my buddy Marshall").

In 2017
I want to learn: a wipey (clearly she was confused by this one lol).
I want to go: to the museum (she said a dinosaur museum... not sure where she got that from but we will do it!). 





Name: Clare
Age: 9 months
Height: 27 inches
Weight: 19 lbs 2.5oz
Clothing Size: 12m

Favorite
Food: Shepherd's pie and sweet potato casserole
Show: Not currently interested
Activity: Eating inedible things
Book; Good Night book with animals you can pet
Friend: her sister

In 2017
I want to learn: to walk! (I'm guessing.)
I want to go: wherever my sister goes (again... guessing :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment