Monday, September 7, 2015

Jellybean Bumpdate: 12 Weeks

I hope this baby forgives me, but I haven't been documenting things nearly as much as I did with Felicity. I'm, of course, not any less excited- just so busy with big sister! I thought I would do a "bumpdate" at least a few times though because I like to remember some of the details.

How far along: 12 weeks

Baby Size: Size of a lime, a little over 2 inches (of cute)

Weight gain: I'm not sure but I will tell you this. I had just gotten to my pre-Felicity weight when I got pregnant, but I'm already only like 13 lbs from my highest pregnancy weight. Cue horror, panic, and anguish. I hadn't gained even an ounce by this point last time! 



Maternity clothes: Still wearing normal shirts (though my looser ones) but moved into maternity pants between 10 and 11 weeks.

Stretch marks: No. Didn't get any (and just 2 teeny ones) til the very end last time so hoping for a similar outcome but.... see above about weight gain lol.
 
Sleep: Not that much different than normal at night besides the added potty trips. I'm sleeper during the day because I'm taking even more progesterone than last time, which I didn't know was possible. I try to nap when Felicity does, and I've been going to bed early.

Gender: It will be a surprise again!

Movement: I swear I've felt movement 2 different times but I could just be making that up. I know you feel the 2nd one earlier but it still feels too early.

Best moment this week: Our ultrasound last Tuesday, for sure! Then announcing on facebook.

Looking forward to: The bump growing. I love having a pregnant belly :).
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm just generally nauseous this time around. Sometimes the mention of any food does it. 


 
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
 
What I miss: Not being jabbed with a needle twice a week ;). 
 
Symptoms: Typical stuff mentioned previously. And heartburn. Already. 
 
Nursery: Sorry 2nd baby. You'll get a nursery when big sister moves rooms a few months after you're born ;).
 
Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: Normal, and much more at peace than I was last time. I've had some worries and anxieties, but over all much more peace which has been wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment