Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Guest post alert!

Check out my guest post over at Karianna's! She recently gave birth to super precious baby Fritz, so I offered to write about getting your husband on board with real foods!

Here's a snippet:

"I remember the very first moment it all started. I had been researching making the switch to real food for weeks, partially for general health reasons and partially because I was looking for more natural ways to help my PCOS. We were at my apartment sitting around, and I was devouring the 100 Days of Real Food blog for the 1000th time. I pulled up the page with mini pledges, turned to my then-fiance and said, completely out of nowhere, “How would you feel about starting this pledge?”. He read it and politely declined. I got irrationally upset and went on a diatribe about how he must not care about me, our health, or our future."

Go on over and check it out to find out how NOT to mess it up like I did! Make sure to check out the baby pics while you're there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment