Thursday, January 12, 2012

Movin' Up in the Blogosphere

Notice that fancy new header up there? No, those are not my awesome blog design skills (which, for the record, consist of me googling for 20 minutes just to figure out how to center my header. Not to mention I still don't know what the difference is between a two panel layout and a three panel layout). Those are the super awesome skills of Beth Anne from The Catholic Couponer ! I told her she should charge and make blog stuff for people in the CathSorority and other groups we are a part of because the people out there who charge and do it professionally charge more than a little ole blogger like me would want to pay! You should totally stop by her blog and encourage her because after my wedding in April I will be wanting a new header with our wedding picture in it, and then I could come back from the honeymoon and place my order! :P

2 comments: