Friday, December 16, 2011

I am feeling the love!

I got a shout out over at The Catholic Couponer and totally feel not worthy lol. Anyway, go check out her blog, the others she is featuring in her quick takes, and her description of my blog. The awesome part of her post? I have added more blogs to my blog favorites folder to read each morning. The not so awesome part? I was 10 minutes late to work today because I already have too many blogs in my blogroll and have the need to check them all before I leave in the morning. I need a blog patch to get me through the work day.

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for the shout out for your shoutout! Trying to help the little people out and people I find inspiring!

    OMG I know my RSS Feed has WAY too many blogs in it :( and my Google Reader is 10x worse. I don't have time to read all the awesome blogs people write! And since I was out of town all weekend I know I will be spending all day Monday going through emails and RSS feeds. Idk what I'm going to do when I actually get a job..

    ReplyDelete