Monday, December 19, 2011

Eeeeek! YAY!

Does my title scream excitement? It should! I did my very first guest post at NFP And Me and she posted it today! Click here to check it out. Feel free to stay awhile because Katie's got a great blog! I liked her right away for calling herself a 'crazy dog lady' since I'm pretty much at crazy cat lady status. Then I got lost in her reading and now I'm one of her 'regulars'! I'm SO glad she's doing a series of guest posts on NFP, because I love hearing the stories of others and find a lot of encouragement in reading them, since I don't have 'real life' friends (yet!) who use NFP.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely compliments and your beautiful post! It has been a hit at the blog. It's also been a twitter hit as well because it's just so fantastic. Thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete